At The Document Warehouse (Pty) Ltd, we recognize the importance of keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends to provide cutting-edge Records and Information Management solutions to our clients. As a pioneer in the Namibian Records and Information Management industry, we have been providing scanning and electronic document and records management services for more than 16 years.
To achieve this, we partner with industry-leading companies such as M-Files, United Planet, and Unitfly to provide our clients with top-notch Records and Information Management solutions. In addition, we utilize various software products such as Hubshare, Intrexx, and M-Files to streamline our operations. We also incorporate AI and machine learning tools where applicable to ensure cutting-edge solutions for our clients. Furthermore, we integrate Microsoft 365 to guarantee seamless and efficient operations, and we offer a range of services including cloud hosting of client data, portal collaborative digital workspaces, and data analytics to assist our clients with the seamless migration of their data to electronic platforms, to mention a few.
The Document Warehouse is strategically placed with branches in Walvis Bay, Ongwediva, and Windhoek, providing valuable assistance to clients transitioning from paper-based to digital systems. Our company understands that electronic records management is essential in improving business processes and government services, ultimately leading to increased competitiveness for Namibia in the global economy.
We understand the importance of staying ahead of the curve in a rapidly evolving technological landscape. We believe that local talent development and training in electronic records management skills are critical to achieving this. We are committed to improving business efficiency around data and automating document processes by embracing the latest technological advancements. We ensure that our team is equipped with the necessary skills to meet the needs of the market and our clients, so that we can deliver the best possible service.
As industry leaders, we specialize in electronic document and records management services, offering our clients dependable, efficient, and secure solutions that cater to their unique business requirements. Opt for The Document Warehouse for Records and Information Management solutions powered by the most advanced and innovative software and tools available in the market. Let us help you stay ahead of the curve in today's fast-paced business world.
Statistics of the Document Warehouse to date:
Total Scans: 69616072
Total Files Indexed: 7012075
Total Barcodes Printed: 7948312
Total Number of Boxes stored: 487131
Recycling done to date: 526 Tons
The Document Warehouse provides the following services:
- Archiving of paper documents in our state-of-the-art warehouse
- Designing, setting up, and deploying:
- O'Neil at the client's premises for tracking paper documents
- M-Files, Hubshare, and Intrexx software solutions for electronic document and records management, content management, and reporting
- Sorting, packing, and organizing filing rooms/archives
- Bulk scanning and digitization of paper documents for seamless migration to electronic platforms
- Data hosting (Namibian Cloud) for long-term and short-term storage requirements
- Training and workshops on:
- Records Management
- File Plans
- Filing Policies
- Retention of documents/files
- Designing and printing barcodes
- Secure destruction of paper documents
- Consultancy services related to Records Management and/or Content and Data Management, including needs assessments.
In addition, we sell the following products/software:
- M-Files® software
- Hubshare® software
- Intrexx® software
- Canon® document scanners
- Standard Archive boxes
- A4 Filing Inner Boxes
- ComBox® products
- Tidyfiles® products
- Drawing tubes
- Turtlecase® products – data storage
- Second-hand products (in cooperation with Môreson Special School)